Carpet Cleaning Preparation
We would like to thank you for choosing Service First Carpet Cleaning and Restoration for your carpet and upholstery and other cleaning needs. Here are some suggestions for you that will help regarding your cleaning.
Before your carpets are cleaned:
- Please allow your technician extra room to park their vehicle when arriving. This allows easy access when cleaning your home.
- If possible, please vacuum your carpeting before we arrive.
- Let your technician know about any furniture that you would like moved. Keep in mind that we are not able to move entertainment centers, China cabinets, and any fragile furniture. Of course, we can clean underneath or around these items, as space permits.
- Be sure to pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least six inches off the floor. Also, please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may touch the carpet.
- Remove all breakable items from furniture that will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location.
- Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, house plants, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and help the carpet cleaning go smoothly.
- Please point out for your technicians any spots or stains that may require special treatment. For example, carpet cleaning alone will not get rid of animal urine stains. Special treatment is required to get rid of the stain and odor.
- If you have dark lines on your carpet along the edges, please ask your technician about them.
- For your pet’s peace of mind, please put them in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- During the cleaning, please keep a close eye on your children.
- Most importantly, if there is anything we can do to make this experience a better one for you, please let us know.